They suck as mechanics and damaged my car in multiple ways.The owner Kevin, weasels his way out of ALL complaints.

Avoid this place like the plague. I was given a low estimate, so I decided to have my work done here. Big mistake. They ended up charging me over twice as much as the estimate and my car is still practically undrivable, all because of their stupidity and incompetence.

They promised to fix my clutch with no hassles. After incorrectly installing 2 clutches, they gave my car back with a 3rd clutch that is too stiff to use, even with all of my weight. My car use to be fun to drive.

Not anymore.Thanks Kevin.

Had an Experience with Imperial Auto?

Comments

Seal Skin Covers - Worst company I have ever dealt with!!!! Seal Skin Covers "Ordered a truck cover for a 2010 dodge ram. Crew. Cab, short bed. delivered me very quick and thats the only thing that went right!!!l lady on phone completely lied..." Read more Intoxalock - I have written a review It was not posted Intoxalock " Please credit my account with Intoxalock, Attached to this E-mail is a copy of the mail in rebate form, installation invoice, receipt, and work order from High Low Customs..." Read more 4l60e piece of trash.  Monster transmission Monster Transmission "So my husband bought a transmission this was our 2nd explained situation to monster transmission they took all the things into account for what he wanted and we paid the..." Read more Michigan Motorz - EVIDENCE DEMANDS A VERDICT Michigan Motorz "We do not agree with this customer and his unpleasant comments to our dear dealer Michigan Motors and as matter of fact he should be appreciated that we were able..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Ryan Homes - Poor workmanship Ryan Homes "Reason 1000 why you should never buy a home built by Dan Ryan. Had a pipe burst in the kitchen and when the corner cabinet was removed this what we..." Read more